There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- Lot 19 Overlook Dr $45,000 2.2 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- 1.58 Acr Hwy 17 $38,000 1.6 Acres RE/MAX EXCEL
- Lot 2 Kings Rd $39,900 1.6 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- N6872 Mistwood Dr $39,900 2.1 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- Lot14 Pelican Ranch Rd $35,000 1.6 Acres PINE POINT REALTY
- On Misty River Ln $34,000 1.9 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 9 Pfeifer Rd $34,999 0.9 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 10 Pfeifer Rd $34,999 0.9 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- Lot 14 Leather Ave $44,900 0.7 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- On Hwy 107 $33,000 0.7 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.