There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- N8703 Pickerel Lake Rd E $289,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,300 Sqft CLC REALTY, LLC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED N7494 Goodfellow Rd $274,950 1 Bed 0 Bath 884 Sqft QUINN REAL ESTATE CO
- 651 Marks St $239,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,025 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8210 Stockley Ln W $300,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,696 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4153 Trails End Rd $255,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,712 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- 4475 Hwy 17 $285,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,920 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 1815 Lake Rd $269,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,878 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 4295 Thunder Ln $334,000 3 Bed 0 Bath 928 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 2544 Cth C $249,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,416 Sqft FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- OFFER ACCEPTED W10194 CTH J $249,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,400 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 2209 Sabinois Point Dr $234,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 960 Sqft LAKE COUNTRY REALTY
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.