There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5680 Eagles Bluff Rd $250,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,100 Sqft PEOPLE FIRST REALTY GROUP LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4593 Landing Rd $259,500 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,753 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6284 Northwestern Dr $230,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,984 Sqft KEY INSIGHT, LLC
- 1605 West Wind Dr $200,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,622 Sqft RE/MAX INVEST, LLC
- 326 Lincoln St $217,000 5 Bed 2 Bath 1,918 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 3020 Crescent Rd $214,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,352 Sqft 4 STAR REALTY
- 8210 Stockley Ln W $300,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,696 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6997 Lair Dr $275,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,544 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2698 Apple Ln $225,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,620 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- 3747 Rolling Acres Dr $250,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,048 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - THREE LKS
- 4459 Cth P $269,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,792 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.