There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 27 Harvey St E $116,500 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,120 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 819/821 Bruner St $96,500 2 Bed 1 Bath 936 Sqft KEY INSIGHT, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 316 Abner St $119,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,000 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 124 Monico St E $98,500 2 Bed 1 Bath 970 Sqft MICHAEL D. DENIS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4324 Lake George Rd W $139,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 920 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- 4167 Cth P $99,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 600 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4789 Hwy 17 $122,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 960 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 124 Washington Ave W $119,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,344 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- 6836 Rapids Rd $119,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 967 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- 3766 Lakewood Rd $99,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 625 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.