There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 435 Phillip St W $79,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,548 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 125 Harvey St E $64,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 543 Sqft KEY INSIGHT, LLC
- 228 Maple St $75,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 750 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 517 Vaughn St $82,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,424 Sqft RE/MAX INVEST, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 510 Shepard St $58,500 1 Bed 1 Bath 660 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- W621 Hilts Lake Rd $80,000 2 Bed 0 Bath 800 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 211 Wisconsin Ave E $79,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,278 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED W12458 Eagle Ln $69,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 600 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 203 3rd St S $74,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 904 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7886 Ripco Rd $80,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 690 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.