There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8642 Pine Acres Blv $200,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,960 Sqft RIECKMANN REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8148 Northwood Dr $199,999 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,568 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 2356 Willies Dr $180,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,688 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2886 Pickerel Lake Rd $230,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,300 Sqft JIM TAIT REAL ESTATE/BLDR JCT
- 1305 Moonlight Dr $224,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,248 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1306 Moonlite Dr $169,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,551 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 8715 Hwy 47 $189,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,647 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 211 Birch St $179,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,408 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7214 Kelly Dr $162,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,252 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- 6741 Railway Ln $219,900 5 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft ESKRIDGE REAL ESTATE
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3672 Hwy 17 $209,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,336 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.