There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10370 Little Rice Ln $138,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 900 Sqft HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8421 Balsam Dr $162,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,700 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3120 Razorback Rd $129,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,008 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 1280 Arrowhead Dr $160,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,058 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 220 Chestnut St $165,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 6501 Olympic 76 St $134,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,770 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 425 Minnesota St $142,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,728 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1685 Moon Rd $169,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,008 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- E19657 Mamie Lake Rd $129,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,350 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1525 Watersmeet Lake Rd $174,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,577 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.