There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- OFFER ACCEPTED 404 Cottage St $140,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,064 Sqft RIECKMANN REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 307 Prospect St N $159,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,308 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1303 1st St E $119,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,313 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- N7187-n7193 Hwy 51 $139,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,250 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 205 Mohawk Dr W $144,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,519 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 322 Wisconsin Ave E $129,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,410 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 120 Spirit Ave E $115,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,416 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED N11169 Cth Cc $150,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 603 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- W1406 Country Squire Rd $150,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 825 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- W1768 Cth D $129,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 1,268 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.