There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 6 Pristine Waters Dr $59,500 5.7 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 8 Pristine Waters Dr $68,500 3.8 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On North Shore Dr $20,900 1.7 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- On North Shore Dr $27,900 2.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- On Emden Lake Rd $51,500 1.9 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- On Brer Fox Rd $21,900 1.8 Acres TEBO LAKEWOOD REALTY
- Lot 1 Leather Ave $119,900 0.7 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- Lot 24 Grand Oak Ln $174,000 1.2 Acres FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 2 Kling Rd $175,000 1.7 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- On Four Mile Dr $49,900 10.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 80 Acres Polar Rd $450,000 80.0 Acres RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5557 Blong Rd $199,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 580 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lots-3 & 4 Highview Dr $229,900 3.2 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Parcel G Squaw Lake Rd W $49,000 9.4 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Cth B $212,400 118.7 Acres LAKE COUNTRY REALTY
- Lot 2-on Oak Park Cr $24,500 0.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 1-on Oak Park Cr $24,500 0.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 7-on Oak Park Cr $26,500 0.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 12-on Oak Park Cr $26,500 0.4 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 10-on Oak Park Cr $28,000 0.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.