There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 370-on Knollwood Tr $15,000 0.7 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 372-on Knollwood Tr $15,000 1.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 1-on Zachs Ln $20,000 2.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5283 Loop Heights $182,900 0.5 Acres LAKELAND REALTY
- On Boygan Lake Rd $18,900 1.7 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 214 Germania Ave $39,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,950 Sqft HOMESTEAD REALTY - PHILLIPS
- On West Ln $19,900 1.3 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- On Island Lake Rd W $59,900 1.1 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 100 Acres-off Hwy M64 $110,000 100.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 6 Squaw Lake Rd W $69,000 0 Bed 0 Bath 1.5 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 43+/- AC Squaw Lake Rd W $249,900 43.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 3 Joshua Ct $30,800 5.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 1 Joshua Ct $30,800 5.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 4 Joshua Ct $31,900 5.2 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 2-on Boy Scout Island Rd $99,000 1.0 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 250 Timber Heights Dr $69,500 3.3 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 25-tbd Homan Lake Rd $189,950 6.2 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- 14485 Angel Crest Ln $44,000 3.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER BARTELS REAL ESTATE, INC.
- #12-0000 Skywagon Ln $29,900 2.1 Acres REDEFINED REALTY ADVISORS, LLC
- On Velvet Lake Rd $293,000 141.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.