There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
1549 listings found loading listings.. finding your location..
- 17528 Sawyer Lake Rd $239,000 22.2 Acres BOSS REALTY LLC
- 8135 Hwy 51 $599,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,071 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 19210 Mamie Lake Rd $8,500,000 7 Bed 9 Bath 10,004 Sqft FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Near Forest Rd 6320 $639,000 24.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- Off Hwy 45 $795,000 7.0 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 11378 Norman Dr $184,700 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,036 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 304 Indian Shores Rd $599,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,464 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 303 Indian Shores Rd $599,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,464 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Rogers Rd $599,900 136.5 Acres GOLD BAR REALTY
- 305 Indian Shores Rd $599,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,464 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 313 Indian Shores Rd $649,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,432 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 498 Avery Ave $12,900 0.3 Acres NORTHWOODS REALTY
- 7267 Birch Bark Dr $1,477,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 5,335 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 35 Pine View Ln $22,000 0.4 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- Lot 18 Lakeview Dr $69,900 1.0 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 163-165 Clearwater Lake Tr $1,000,000 2.2 Acres GOLD BAR REALTY
- 157-159 Clearwater Lake Tr $1,200,000 2.9 Acres GOLD BAR REALTY
- Lot 2 Cessna Ln $150,000 1.6 Acres MILLER & ASSOCIATES REALTY LLC
- On Germond Rd $164,500 21.9 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1057 Hwy 32 $450,000 1.4 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.