There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot #5 Channel Rd $39,000 4.4 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Pcl6-1-on Ross Lake Rd $40,000 3.7 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lot #6 Channel Rd $69,000 5.5 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Lot #1 Channel Rd $85,000 2.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Lot #7 Channel Rd $94,000 4.8 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Lot #3 Channel Rd $119,000 2.2 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3645 Old 26 Rd $149,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 1,206 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lots 5-7 Channel Rd $195,000 14.7 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Off Long Pt $209,000 2.6 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 1061 Cth F $349,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,569 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lot 1 Big Ripley Island $350,000 3.5 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 12129 Streator Rd $369,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,105 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Near No Access Rd $19,900 40.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- Lot 9 Woodboro Heights Rd $29,000 5.9 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- Lot-on Pine Tree Ln $34,900 0.6 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- Lot 25 Cth Ff $59,000 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 4674 Spruce Meadow Ln $274,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,090 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- On Bluebird Rd W $34,900 6.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- On Cth D $49,900 7.5 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 000 Fond Du Lac Ln $97,950 0.6 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.