There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 5-on Pixley Wilderness West Rd $48,000 2.0 Acres RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- Lot 23 Pelican Ranch Rd $15,000 8.2 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- On Little Long Lake Ln $69,900 1.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- On Rocky Carrie Rd $17,900 1.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC. - PHILLIPS
- 1815 Bay Mill Rd $279,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,000 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- On Wisconsin St $2,750 0.2 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 2.58 Acres-lot On Cth E $119,000 2.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 5.4 Acre Cth E $229,000 5.4 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- On Hillside Rd $7,500 0.2 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- W9102 Gustafson Rd $314,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,295 Sqft HILGART REALTY INC
- On Lakeshore Dr $69,900 40.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- N13697 Davis Rd $179,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,654 Sqft HILGART REALTY INC
- On Hwy 13 $50,000 18.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 3154 Cottage Dr E $289,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,700 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 980 Gregie Rd $545,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 908 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 10138 Point O Pines Rd $29,900 2.9 Acres FIRST WEBER - TOMAHAWK
- On Range View Dr $37,000 38.9 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- E19750 Thousand Island Lake Rd $847,700 3 Bed 4 Bath 3,830 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- Lot 14 Bear Lake Rd $31,000 2.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- Lot 15 Bear Lake Rd $31,000 1.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.