There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 2563 Norway Point Rd $389,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 14213 Harris Creek Ln $589,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 2,542 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- Off Cth M $34,900 40.0 Acres RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- Lot A Egtvedt Rd $44,000 2.7 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 3&32 Shishebogama Dr $99,900 1.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- N11462 Tomahawk River Rd $165,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,192 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- 3616 Kitzel Ln $195,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 998 Sqft QUORUM ENTERPRISES, INC.
- W6478 Cth A $225,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,010 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 5096 Stafford Point Rd $257,500 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,655 Sqft RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- 6850 Lake Mildred Rd $259,500 2 Bed 3 Bath 2,405 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- W2875 Cth D $280,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,344 Sqft RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3663 Chain O Lakes Rd $285,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,340 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 7915 Rehm Rd $286,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 998 Sqft RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- Lot 5 Bert Schmidt Rd $18,900 5.1 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- Lot 5 Wilderness Tr $19,900 1.6 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Oak Tree Ln $19,900 1.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Cth A $24,900 5.7 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- On Cth A $24,900 5.6 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- Lot 16 Pfeifer Rd $27,900 1.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- On Koskela Rd $29,500 38.0 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.