There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- N4097 Cth N $199,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,168 Sqft RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- W7953 Park Rd S $263,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,990 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- W5820 Hwy 8 $269,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,300 Sqft RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- 30-33-on Stateline Tr $282,000 24.8 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- lot 1 of 2-458 Mckinley Blvd $380,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,602 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 11072 Annabelle Shores Rd $499,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,240 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- On Papoose Lake Rd $42,000 10.0 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 2615 Rangeline Rd $43,900 10.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 321 6th Ave $49,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,731 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- Lot 3 Hwy 107 $59,900 1.5 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 1242/44 Eagle St $69,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,750 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- Off Aspen Rd N $79,000 120.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC. - PHILLIPS
- On Snowshoe Dr $85,000 1.1 Acres RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- 5095 Cisco Lake Rd $108,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 637 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- Swan-w6044 Duck Point Rd $159,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,000 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- OFFER ACCEPTED N1348 Cth D $174,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 6870 Pine Shadow Ln $244,500 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,912 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 2582 Colston Rd $249,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,058 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 3497 Hwy 17 $269,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,168 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 331 10th Ave $274,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 3,108 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.