There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 19-on Hagerman Lake Rd W $99,999 1.4 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 6472 #2 High Lake Rd $119,000 2 Bed 0 Bath 600 Sqft TALLROTH REALTY
- Near Wagner Vogt Rd $23,900 80.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 814 1st Ave $29,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,753 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- Lot 1 Clear Lake Rd $99,900 1.4 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- N16365 Old Hwy 13 $199,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,544 Sqft FIRST WEBER - PARK FALLS
- Lot 3 Minnesota St $12,000 0.3 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 5690 Chaney Lake Rd $74,500 2 Bed 1 Bath 876 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- W3286 Hollister Rd W $395,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,830 Sqft SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- On Big Portage Lk Rd E $419,000 9.3 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 6.9 Ac. Star Lake Rd $34,900 6.9 Acres LAKELAND REALTY
- 7865n Cth G $299,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,748 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 1 And Lot-0000 Hartman Rd $54,900 1.0 Acres EXP REALTY, LLC
- 1420 Gross Rd $399,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,520 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 423 Superior St $21,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 930 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 0000 Cth J $49,900 40.0 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 912 Arctic St $69,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,142 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- Lot 2-off Wadell Rd $89,900 10.0 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- Lot 4-off Wadell Rd $115,900 10.0 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- Lot #3-off Wadell Rd $115,900 10.1 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.