There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lots 1-5 Cth B $224,900 39.6 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On M28 $169,900 235.0 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- On Forest Rd 180 $59,900 80.0 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- On Channel Rd $149,900 2.4 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- Lot 46 Bosshard Circle Rd $31,900 1.7 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Lot 14 Bosshard Circle Rd $34,900 1.9 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Lot 13 Bosshard Circle Rd $34,900 1.9 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Lot 33 Bosshard Circle Rd $35,900 1.6 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 5-on Otter Ln $59,900 3.2 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- OFFER ACCEPTED 906 Keenan St S $7,500 0.2 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- On Cth B $21,500 1.8 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- On Old Hwy 45 $19,900 6.4 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- OFFER ACCEPTED 16 & 17 Cth D $14,900 3.4 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 23 & 29 Cth D $16,500 2.2 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 9286a Scout Tr $29,900 4.3 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 18 & 19 Cth D $37,500 3.0 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- W9490 Co Woodlawn Dr $104,900 0.5 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2068 Lighthouse Lodge Rd $29,900 0.6 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - WALL ST.
- Lot 2 Cth H $50,000 9.7 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- Lot 5 On Margaret Ln $14,900 1.6 Acres HILGART REALTY INC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.