There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 8833 Flintrock Dr $324,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,080 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- OFFER ACCEPTED 549 6th Ave S $69,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 755 Sqft NORTHWOODS REALTY
- On Frontier Rd $108,000 2.6 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 32.29 A Hwy 45 $113,000 32.3 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- Xxx Ritchie Rd $115,000 80.0 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- On North Shore Dr $19,995 1.5 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 35-0 Loop Dr N $79,900 0 Bed 0 Bath 0.4 Acres CENTURY 21 ACE REALTY
- Off Forest Rd 8500 $95,000 22.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- N4914 Cth V $99,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,716 Sqft NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
- Near Zachs Ln $24,850 2.4 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 735 Sherry Ave $29,900 0.2 Acres NORTHWOODS REALTY
- 1-13035 Deer Park Rd $1,750,000 6 Bed 6 Bath 5,566 Sqft SCHMIDT-HAUS REALTY
- 10-on Cameron Dr $32,900 1.5 Acres EXP REALTY, LLC
- 836 Pine $239,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,519 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1934 Blueberry Ln $307,500 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,173 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED N6179 Langlade-price Rd $349,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 3,487 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 5178 Airport Ln $209,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 600 Sqft HOMELAND REALTY WI LLC
- Parcel 4 Madigan Rd $16,900 40.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Parcel 2 Government Rd $16,900 40.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Parcel 1 Government Rd $18,900 40.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.