There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 116 South 4th St $68,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 841 Sqft HILGART REALTY INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 12036 Keeler Rd $40,000 0 Bed 0 Bath 665 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- On Hwy 122 $60,000 40.0 Acres STEIGERWALDT LAND SALES, LLC
- Near Snake Track Rd $120,000 80.0 Acres STEIGERWALDT LAND SALES, LLC
- Near Hwy 122 $128,000 80.0 Acres STEIGERWALDT LAND SALES, LLC
- On West Branch Rd $244,800 153.0 Acres STEIGERWALDT LAND SALES, LLC
- On Sand Cove Pointe Rd $35,900 1.2 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- Lot 11 Beatons Lake Rd $79,900 1.5 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- Lot 6 Woodchuck Ln $26,900 0 Bed 0 Bath 5.4 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 6137 Red Pine Ln $14,900 2.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- Lot 20 Oakwood Dr $23,900 1.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lot 6-on Grand Eagle Tr $15,500 2.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 312 Superior St $39,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,013 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 2349 Sylvan Isle Dr $169,000 2.2 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- Lot 12-on Brook Tr $26,500 0.7 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- On Anders Rd $49,900 0.7 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- Lot 2 Trinity Ct $29,500 1.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lot 1 Trinity Ct $29,500 1.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 4025 Bozile Rd $57,500 0 Bed 0 Bath 0.3 Acres ENGLAND REALTY
- 2231 Sabinois Point Dr $234,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,260 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.