There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 20 Pfeifer Rd $15,500 0 Bed 0 Bath 1.1 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 2.4 Acre Pfeifer Rd $30,000 0 Bed 0 Bath 2.4 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- On Hagar City Rd $79,900 40.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- 263 Wisconsin St $58,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,400 Sqft HOMESTEAD REALTY - PHILLIPS
- Lot 4-on Military Rd $16,500 4.1 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- Lot 3-on Military Rd $16,500 3.7 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- On Misty River Ln $34,000 1.9 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- On Cth G $19,900 2.2 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- Lot 2-on Old County W $19,500 2.2 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 3`-on Old County W $29,500 5.8 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot #12 Claire Rd $25,000 3.7 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- On Bradley Farm Rd $33,900 5.4 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- On Camp Bryn Afon Rd $49,900 1.4 Acres FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- On Simpson Ln $28,000 6.5 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 6-on River Rd $26,900 2.3 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 000 Lake Lucerne Dr $45,000 4.6 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- Lot 7 Ponderosa Ct $15,000 5.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 9205 Ponderosa Ct $20,900 6.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- On Ross Allen Lake Ln E $45,000 5.0 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Off Hwy M64 $24,000 6.8 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.