There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 26 Cth D $6,000 1.1 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 17 Cth D $8,500 1.9 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 16 Cth D $8,500 1.5 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 28 Cth D $9,500 1.3 Acres ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 3-on Squaw Lake Rd W $119,000 1.7 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 14636 Section 4 Ln $9,250 0.5 Acres SHOREWEST REALTORS - NORTHERN REALTY & LAND
- On Sand Cove Pointe Rd $35,900 1.2 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 11 Beatons Lake Rd $79,900 1.5 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 6137 Red Pine Ln $14,900 2.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- Lot 6-on Grand Eagle Tr $15,500 2.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 312 Superior St $39,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,013 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 2349 Sylvan Isle Dr $169,000 2.2 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- Lot 1 Trinity Ct $29,500 1.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lot 2 Trinity Ct $29,500 1.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 4025 Bozile Rd $52,500 0 Bed 0 Bath 0.3 Acres ENGLAND REALTY
- Off Hoffman Lake Fire Ln $59,000 73.4 Acres RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- 16 & 17 Trailwood Dr $27,900 1.5 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 3 Joshua Ct $30,800 5.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 1 Joshua Ct $30,800 5.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 4 Joshua Ct $31,900 5.2 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.