There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 3382 Ridge Ln $40,000 1.5 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 000 Cth J $114,000 80.0 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- Lot 8 Buck View Ln $19,000 1.7 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- On Glacier Park Ct $19,000 2.4 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- Lot 9 Winwood Ln $19,000 3.0 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 7 Buck View Ln $19,500 1.8 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- On Hwy 182 $35,900 27.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- On Nakomis Ave $75,000 7.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 20240 Thousand Island Lake Rd $234,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,716 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 3.9 Acres-on Hwy 70 $500,000 3.9 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 15706 Double B Ln $29,900 2.8 Acres SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- 3034 Turtle Dr N $74,900 0 Bed 1 Bath 400 Sqft SCHMIDT-HAUS REALTY
- Parcel 9 Tuckaway Rd $77,000 1.6 Acres SCHMIDT-HAUS REALTY
- 4117w Ess Lake Rd $88,000 1 Bed 0 Bath 400 Sqft FIRST WEBER - PARK FALLS
- 7670 Stone Lake Rd $349,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,378 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Lot 9 Pfeifer Rd $38,000 0.9 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- On Headquarters Tr $109,000 1.3 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1090 Charnley Lake Rd $214,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,496 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- #22 & 24 Deer Trail Rd $21,000 4.4 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 2 Acres Hermans Ln $14,500 2.0 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.