There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 9.7 Old 8 Rd $54,900 9.7 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 710 Roosevelt St $124,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,616 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- Lot #12 Winding Way $25,000 2.4 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 16787 Hahn Rd $499,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,888 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 8542 Huber Ln $2,689,000 9 Bed 7 Bath 7,086 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED E19577 Roddis Rd $389,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,152 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- Off Eagle Lake Rd $8,000 0.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 13 Isabelle Dr $29,900 2.3 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Lot 12 Isabelle Dr $29,900 2.3 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- Off Isabelle Dr $55,000 4.6 Acres FIRST WEBER - BESSEMER
- 3987w Peninsula Rd $380,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,645 Sqft SCHMIDT-HAUS REALTY
- Lot 42-on Cameron Dr $12,900 0.8 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- On Main St N $24,500 0.5 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- Lot 1-on River Rd $158,900 1.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2519 Hwy 47 $249,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,029 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 5057n Stafford Point Rd $265,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,625 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 75739 Town Rd 37 $449,900 5 Bed 4 Bath 5,400 Sqft ELITE REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 209 2nd Ave N $49,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,968 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 4140 North Shore Dr $85,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 980 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 3250 Duck Lake Rd W $549,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 3,150 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.