There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot-on Pine Tree Ln $34,900 0.6 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- W6967 Dam Rd $249,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,448 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Long Lake Boat Landing Rd $15,000 5.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 36 Acres Memorial Dr $149,900 36.2 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- On Henn Rd $59,900 84.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 703 Riverside Ave $15,900 0.4 Acres COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- N13669 Crowley Rd $44,500 1.9 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- Lot 22-on Trailwood Dr $10,900 COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 8031 Timber Dr $17,000 1.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 172 Case Ave $54,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,440 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- Lot 5-on Pixley Wilderness West Rd $45,000 2.0 Acres RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- Lot 3 Sugar Maple Rd $12,500 4.7 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2.58 Acres-lot On Cth E $104,500 2.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- On Logging Rd $35,000 13.0 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- On Hillside Rd $7,500 0.2 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Hwy 13 $50,000 18.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- On Highview Ln $53,500 1.2 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC. - PHILLIPS
- Lot 25 Harris Creek Ln $215,000 1.5 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- On Hwy 13 $47,900 3.2 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Lot 2 Ashlynn Ct $29,500 5.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.