There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- On Koth Rd $39,900 9.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- On North River Rd $49,900 1.7 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 40 Acres Kempf Rd $39,900 40.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4-5648 Countree Ln $237,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,076 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 19 Sunset Dr $189,900 0.8 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- On Saunders Ave $11,900 0.3 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 22-on Bear Lake Rd $59,900 1.6 Acres SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- 23-on Bear Lake Rd $59,900 1.7 Acres SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Hwy 17 $230,000 32.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- On Hank Bucheger Rd $156,000 120.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- Lot 5 Lakeshore Ln $89,900 0.9 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- 4545 Church Rd $134,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,312 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- Lot 4 Shangri La Rd $19,000 1.8 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 5 Shangri La Rd $19,000 1.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- On Victory Ln $29,500 4.2 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Near Ferry Lake Rd $29,900 80.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - PARK FALLS
- Lot 3 Winifred $14,900 5.0 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- Lot 115 Deerwood Rd $23,000 0.7 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 112 Deerwood Rd $23,000 1.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 1 Sanctuary Rd $23,900 5.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.