There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 17306 Little Archibald Rd $264,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,999 Sqft SHOREWEST REALTORS - NORTHERN REALTY & LAND GROUP
- 310 Sixth St S $74,800 2 Bed 1 Bath 816 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - WALL ST.
- On Lake 19 Rd $93,700 2.0 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC. - PHILLIPS
- Off Wintergreen Lake Rd $39,900 1.1 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- Near Sand Rock Rd $79,000 120.0 Acres SCHMIDT-HAUS REALTY
- Near Hwy 8 $89,900 14.0 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- W4942 Deer Ln $119,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,320 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- On Margaret Lake Rd $24,900 11.8 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- Off Sarah B Ln $54,700 1.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Near Liberty Ln $120,000 127.2 Acres BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC. - PHILLIPS
- 610 3rd Ave S $85,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,404 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- N11606 Forest Rd 508 $99,900 80.0 Acres LAKELAND REALTY
- 3706 Boy Scout Island Rd $24,900 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED N5728 Woodenware Rd $175,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,482 Sqft FIRST WEBER - TOMAHAWK
- Lot 6 Eagle Flight Tr $59,900 1.5 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 10 Crappie Ct $78,700 0 Bed 0 Bath 1.7 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- #6-4743 Wilderness Ln $299,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 5,749 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 4954n Musky Point Rd $199,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,507 Sqft RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- OFFER ACCEPTED W10559 1st Ave $129,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,475 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- N8105 Swamp Rd $199,500 160.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - TOMAHAWK
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.