There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- On Townsite Rd $24,000 3.3 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MW
- 4a Sun Ln $59,900 2.2 Acres LAKELAND REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Church Rd $64,500 11.9 Acres VISNER REALTY INC.
- On Bayview Rd $249,900 2.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Off Jacoby Rd $599,000 8.7 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 102 Bo Di Lac Dr $15,000 0.8 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 101-ON Maple Lane $15,000 1.1 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 5-on Hewitt Lake Rd $59,000 3.1 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 1738 Stevens St N $139,000 1.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- Lot 49 North Shore Dr $29,500 2.3 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- Close Burnt Pine Rd $10,900 1.5 Acres TEBO LAKEWOOD REALTY
- 13621 Main St $41,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 800 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 5819 Ontario St $117,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,360 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 2.68 Acres-on Foreman Rd $45,000 2.7 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3+ Acres Hwy 55 $19,900 3.5 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- Lot 20 Pfeifer Rd $15,500 0 Bed 0 Bath 1.1 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- Lot 19 Pfeifer Rd $15,500 0 Bed 0 Bath 1.3 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 2.4 Acre Pfeifer Rd $30,000 0 Bed 0 Bath 2.4 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 263 Wisconsin St $58,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,400 Sqft HOMESTEAD REALTY - PHILLIPS
- On Misty River Ln $34,000 1.9 Acres LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.