There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
174 listings found loading listings.. finding your location..
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1530 Hwy 155 $425,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,120 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 9659 Sylvan Shore Dr $3,199,000 5 Bed 5 Bath 6,138 Sqft RELISH REALTY
- 97 & 98-on Trailwood Dr $36,000 1.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- On Cottage Dr E $12,500 0.3 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 0 Walter Dr $42,900 0.5 Acres CONDON REALTY LLC
- 7851 Cameron Dr $269,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,368 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 7386 Trailwood Dr $499,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,424 Sqft NORTHWOODS BEST REAL ESTATE
- Lot 33 Woodland Cr $25,000 0.6 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 419 Woodgate Pl $25,000 0.8 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8067 Hwy 47 $299,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,634 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot # 13 Leisure Ln $20,000 0.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 239 Ridgewood Dr $14,900 0.5 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 215 Christmas Tree Ln S $139,400 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,680 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 6873 Pinehurst Dr E $1,650,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,912 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 284-on Ridgewood Dr $23,500 0.9 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 9993 Woodland Cr $499,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,130 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Evergreen Dr W $25,000 1.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8991 Pleasant Dr $225,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,500 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- 14426 Indian Village Rd $1,200,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,476 Sqft RE/MAX WOODLANDS & WATER
- On Camp Nine Rd $69,900 9.7 Acres NORTHWOODS BEST REAL ESTATE
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Minocqua, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Minocqua homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.