3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
|Address||995 Eagles Nest|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||4528 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||9.24 Acres|
|Parking||3 Car, Detached|
BIG SAND LAKE EXECUTIVE - Paradise found! Situated in the peaceful town of Phelps, enjoy the serenity the location this beautiful home provides. The 4,500+ square foot home features 4 bedrooms & den, with gorgeous views of the lake from every room. The 2001 custom built log home boasts a lodge-like feel with floor to ceiling windows, toasty stone fireplace, chef's kitchen,and sunroom all on the main floor. The walk out lower level is equally as comfortable and rounded out with a family room with the second fireplace, bedroom, den, sauna, and storage room for all your extra toys. Not to mention the 3-car garage with additional upstairs storage. All this is sitting on 9+ acres and 250' of frontage on premiere 1,400 acre Big Sand Lake. All the creature comforts you could ask for are here,including high speed internet, make an appointment to view today! 3D Tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=HJUSdxdrtaP&brand=0
Licensed REALTOR since 1989, I have been selling homes for 30 years in Vilas and Oneida Counties. I have a 22-year-old son Ryan who lives, works and plays here in the Northwoods and has recently got engaged to a lovely gal. I also have a beautiful 28-year-old daughter Mary who is a Certified Medical Assistant for a private pediatrics facility in Georgia, and a beautiful granddaughter Maggie who is 2 and very sassy frassy! I enjoy cooking, boating, golfing and traveling.
Full-time agent with a fulltime licensed sales associate to better serve my clients.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified (SFR)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Associates Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Cancer Survivor
- Million Dollar Sales Club, 23 consecutive years
- Realtor of Year 2001-2002
- Top Sales Awards Earned in 1997-2018
- Licensed Broker and Co-Owner of RE/MAX Property Pros LLC since 2012
- Real Trends Best Real Estate Agents in America 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Top 2% of Greater North Wood's Board of Realtors in Sales Production
- In the state of Wisconsin, I was ranked #4 Agent in sales for RE/MAX in 2019.
BOARD OF REALTORS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of WI REALTORS Assoc.
- Member of Greater North Wood’s Board of REALTORS
- Distinguished Service Award 2001-2002
- Greater North Wood’s Board of REALTORS
- Director of the Greater North wood’s Board 2000-2003
- Member of the Professional Standards Committee
TESTIMONIALS: Find more on Zillow!
“Judy was GREAT! She helped us sell our house in 21 days.” Kay
“Judy Barr is the best and most knowledgeable Realtor I have ever worked with. She brings calmness when you feel stressed… She knows the market around the North Woods and can guide you through the selling process. I would highly recommend Judy for all your Real Estate needs. I would use her again.”- Dave
“I would recommend Judy without hesitation and I would stress her professionalism, promptness, knowledge of the market, and aggressive and creative promotional ideas for selling your property. -Anthony
“Every question we asked, she either knew the answer or she told us where to go to get the information we needed. We just bought our home and we were so impressed by her dedication to her customers. She helped us along the way and made the process easy. We would recommend Judy to everyone”- Patricia
Judy Barr stuck with us for almost a year, as we looked at dozens of houses, and never gave up hope that we would find the "right" one. She was so patient with us, and gave us the support we needed. Judy made our house hunting fun and exciting, and was very knowledgeable about the areas we looked in, She is the best realtor in the north woods, and we would highly recommend her to everyone!” -Adreinne