Room Sizes (2,645 Sqft)
|Living Room||13’6” x 9’6”|
|Kitchen||11’9” x 10’6”|
|Dining Area||11’9” x 11|
|Enclosed Porch||12’10” x 15’2”|
|Bedroom||11’5” x 9’2”|
|Bedroom||13’3” x 13’5”|
|Entrance||13 x 8’10”|
|Bedroom||10’11” x 8|
|Bedroom||9’2” x 13|
|Family Room||24 x 14’8”|
|Hot Tub Room||12’10” x 15’2”|
|Laundry||7’8” x 9|
|Address||992 Catfish Lake Rd|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2645 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1.56 Acres|
|Parking||4 Car or More, Multiple Garages, Attached, Detached|
Once in a while a home will come on the market that offers everything from location to condition & price. Look no further for it has finally arrived on the scene! This 4BR, 2BA home w/2 garages is situated down the road from the Catfish Lake/ER Chain boat landing & just outside of the town of Eagle River. At 2,600 sq. ft. it sits on 1.5 lovely, landscaped acres complete w/a blacktop drive driveway, perennial flower beds, a fenced yard & firepit. The house itself has recently been remodeled w/a new kitchen featuring quartz countertops, new cabinets, & stainless-steel appliances. Gleaming hickory floors throughout the main level catch the eye but the wood burning fireplace gives the living area a cozy & welcoming feel. There are 2BRs/1BA on each floor, but the lower level also boasts an enormous family room great for overflow. Not to mention there in an upper level 3-season room & a lower level hot tub room. With furnishings negotiable & High speed cable internet, act now!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.