|Address||970 Eagles Nest|
|Floor Space||0 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||37.00 Acres|
CATHERINE/LONG LAKE ACREAGE PARCEL -Pure privacy with this 37 acre parcel with 1500 feet of frontage on spring fed Catherine Lake makes you feel like you own the whole lake. This particular lot also has deeded access to 886 acre-fish filled Long Lake that has a pier. The property has ancient hemlocks and gorgeous sunsets and is located in Poh-Wah-Gom Passage subdivision, known for beautiful homes all located on either Big Sand or Long Lake. Whether snowmobiling, ice fishing, ATV-ing, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing, you have access to all that the beautiful Nicolet National Forest offers. No hunting or putting up a camper is allowed, however, to maintain subdivision standards. With almost 40 acres, 1,000+ feet of frontage, and access to not one but TWO lakes, I would not wait to look at this lot. Parcels of this caliber with all it offers do not come on the market often.
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.