|Address||4839 Sherburn Rd|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2175 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.81 Acres|
|Parking||3 Car, Detached|
EAGLE RIVER CHAIN HOME - Slow down, relax & start to enjoy life on the 28 lake Eagle River WI Chain of Lakes. From this charming home you can access all the recreation Eagle River has to offer by boat, ATV, bicycle or foot because you are a stones' throw to downtown no matter how YOU prefer to travel. The home itself offers 3 bedrooms; plus a bonus room, 3 baths & loads of living space perfect for entertaining all the friends & family that will gather. There is a warm & inviting wood living room which has a gas fireplace at its' core as well as a cozy lower level family room with pellet stove & a lakeside walk out patio. The kitchen offers ample room for cooking & storage as well as tons of natural light. Add to this a pantry, a full basement for storage, a HUGE 3 car garage, a permanent pier, & TONS of outdoor living space where you will enjoy your 151' of frontage on the water. The home faces south for all afternoon sun & is in excellent condition. And furnishings are negotiable!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.