|Address||3712 Alder Ln|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2495 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1.94 Acres|
|Parking||1 Car, 2 Car, Detached, Drive-Under|
VOYAGEUR LAKE/EAGLE RIVER CHAIN HOME - This is not a drill. If you are looking to be on the Chain, the house hunt ends with this 2,400+ 3 BR & 3 BA home on 1.94 acres with a whopping 182' of frontage with additional frontage on the back lot that comes with the home. The home needs some updating and a visionary that can see the potential. The location of the home gets you on the chain and the back lot you could use to build a pole barn to store all your toys. The frontage is level but not sandy but has great fishing right off the permanent pier. This would make a great rental property and the sellers are very motivated to move on. Buy now and gloat later.
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.