Room Sizes (2,199 Sqft)
|Great Rm||22 x 19’4”|
|Kitchen||12 x 11’10”|
|Bedroom||10’6” x 10|
|Bedroom||14 x 14|
|Bedroom||12’6” x 10|
|Laundry||10’6” x 7’6”|
|Entrance||8 x 6|
|Family Room||12’6” x 25’6”|
|Bonus Room||10’6” x 12|
|Bonus Room||12 x 13|
|Other||22 x 26|
|Address||307 First St N|
|Sub Area||Eagle River City|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2199 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.25 Acres|
Bright, cheery, & well cared for home in the city of Eagle River! The 3BR/3BA open concept home offers a large master suite, main level laundry, and lots of extra room for your guests with two additional bonus rooms in the partially finished lower level. You'll enjoy the conveniences in-town living, the maintenance free exterior, the 1-car attached garage, and the beautiful perennial garden in the back yard that is entirely fenced in. 10150
Listed by CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.