|Address||26-2151 Military Rd|
|Floor Space||0 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1.70 Acres|
|Media||View Additional Media|
Come to 377- acre Anvil Lake where the water is clear as gin and the lake bottom is 50% sand, 40% gravel, 0% rock, only 10% muck!! The kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews will enjoy playing all day on the lake and summer days in the sun. The south facing lot, for sun all day, is 1.7 acres but approximately ½ of it is buildable. The other half is considered wetland and a meandering boardwalk would be a lovely addition to access the whopping 175’ of lake frontage via pier. Not only do you have direct lake frontage on one of the nicest lakes in the area, this lake abuts National Forest and is situated on the ATV/Snowmobile trails. This location and lot is truly an outdoor, recreational Mecca. For direct lake frontage this lot is priced for a deeded access parcel. If you want BANG for your BUCK this lake lot is for you!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.