Room Sizes (3,220 Sqft)
|Great Rm||19 x 22’3”|
|Dining Room||8’6” x 17’2”|
|Kitchen||11’6” x 19’1”|
|Mud Room||10 x 19|
|Entrance||6’6” x 10’2”|
|Master Bedroom||15’10” x 13’2”|
|Bedroom||13’4” x 11’4”|
|Bedroom||13 x 15’6”|
|Bedroom||13 x 11’7”|
|Family Room||19 x 22’7”|
|Util Area||19 x 8|
|Address||2040 Anvil Lake Rd S|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3220 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||2.44 Acres|
|Parking||2 Car, Attached, Heated|
Built in 2020 this home still smells new! This is one of those pristine houses that HGTV showcases for it brings the best of the new construction with modern finishes, yet boasts the rustic charm of the Northwoods. At 3,220 square feet the main floor houses to gourmet chef's kitchen, great room, Master EnSuite, laundry room and 1//2 BA. The walkout lower level is where the 3 other bedrooms are found, along with a full bathroom, family room, and wet bar. Sitting on 2.4 acres with 200’ of frontage on the sandy shores of crystal clear Anvil Lake, the kids will take full advantage of the lake has to offer. Situated just outside of the National Forest and down the road from the snowmobile/ATV trails, this is a true Up North retreat every member of the family will enjoy.
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.