|Address||18-1490 Hawk Soup Ln|
|Floor Space||0 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||32.35 Acres|
Head North, they say! Will Rogers said: “To make money in real estate, find out where the people are going and get there first.” This 32 acre parcel is within a few hours of metro areas and is a popular weekend/second home destination for many. Here is your opportunity to purchase a 32-acre wilderness tract that is enrolled in the Managed Forest Land, which means low taxes to practice sustainable forestry. The lot is heavily wooded and boasts natural clearings for building locations, in addition to roughed in trails throughout the parcel. Located in Phelps this lot is within a couple short miles to Big Sand & Long Lakes, the snowmobile trails, ATV trails, and National Forest. Don’t wait for tomorrow, call now to make it yours!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.