|Address||18-1489 Hawk Soup Ln|
|Floor Space||0 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||38.14 Acres|
Located in the center of a hunting and fishing paradise is the BEAUTIFUL 38 acre parcel in Phelps. There is a large, gorgeous, and level clearing that a country home would look perfect on. It even has large spruce trees where with the addition of holiday lights, would make for a festive winter wonderland. The peace, tranquility, and privacy are as abundant as the recreational opportunities for this is within a couple short miles to Big Sand & Long Lakes, the snowmobile trails, ATV trails, and National Forest. If you have been dreaming of a building a house in the woods, or a homestead, this could be the start of a great beginning!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.