|Address||1730 Cth A|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1480 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||28.84 Acres|
|Parking||2 Car, Multiple Garages, Garage & Carport, Detached|
If the quote “So God made a farmer” by Paul Harvey, amber waves of grain, small towns, blue jeans, & apple pie resonate w/you, this approx. 30-acre farm w/the classic Americana red barn is the perfect fit. The 20 acres of electric fenced in pastureland is currently used for the newborn bottle-fed calves to play & the heifers to lazily graze. Not looking to raise cattle, why not horses? If neither interest you, this would make a great hobby farm where you & the family can live a quality farm to table lifestyle & plant a garden in the fertile fields. The 1,400 sq. ft. 3BR/1BA house was remodeled w/a completely new add. featuring real, hardwood floors. There are 2 grgs. totaling 1,416 sq. ft. & the 1,564 barn has been revamped w/new concrete in the wings rounded out w/upper level storage for hay. The house sits amidst lovely green lawns & is hugged by perennial lilacs, hydrangeas, roses, tulips, apple & plum trees. Be a part of "America's heartland" with this homestead.
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.