Room Sizes (1,392 Sqft)
|Kitchen||11’6” x 10’8”|
|Dining Room||8’6” x 10’8”|
|Living Room||15’10” x 12’3”|
|Bedroom||10’7” x 10|
|Bedroom||10 x 14|
|Enclosed Porch||15’3” x 11’5”|
|Bedroom||10’7” x 18|
|Address||1632 Carpenter Lake Rd W|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1392 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1.56 Acres|
|Parking||2 Car, Attached|
Did someone say a 3BR/2BA home on the outskirts of Eagle River? Sitting on 1.5 lovely acres, this approx. 1,300 sq. ft, low maintenance vinyl-sided home is up for the taking listed for just $179,000. There is a 2+ car attached garage, enclosed porch, backyard patio, and storage shed. The main level of the home features the living room, the adjacent kitchen/dining area, 2 BRs, and 1 full BA. The full basement is partially finished and houses the 3BR and 2nd full BA, and laundry area. The unfinished portion would be perfect for a family room/hobby/additional storage. Get it, while the getting is good!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.