|Address||1612 Mckinley Blv|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||8617 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||5.56 Acres|
|Parking||3 Car, Multiple Garages, Attached, Detached|
This striking, Contemporary, stone home is the best part of a property one could describe as a Northwoods Compound. It’s basically a home on top of a home; each level has everything needed to live independent of the other, perfect for long periods of memory making time with family or friends. You’ll find a full kitchen, a living room with a fabulous fireplace, dining areas, bedrooms, a laundry room & 3 bathrooms on each floor, all on Yellow Birch Lake, part of the Eagle River chain; you even have your own bay! Summers here offer so many options you may never venture out – a sandy beach area, fabulous outdoor grilling area, decks, patios (open & covered - one with a kiva fireplace) & for rainy days, the ‘Wreck Room’, a converted garage, offering adult and/or kid indoor play space. Attached & detached garages & a boathouse keep vehicles & toys nicely stored. Eagle River & all its conveniences are just a few minutes away. Bring your family & friends & create a lifetime of memories!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.