Room Sizes (1,278 Sqft)
|Kitchen||19 x 16|
|Living Room||21 x 11|
|Bedroom||12 x 11|
|Bedroom||12 x 15|
|Laundry||8 x 9|
|Other||42 x 27|
|Address||1216 Cth A|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1278 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||30.88 Acres|
|Parking||2 Car, Multiple Garages, Attached, Detached|
You Northwoods Mecca has arrived on the scene. It sits on 30 quiet acres and is just 1 parcel away from the Nicolet National Forest! The listing is one of those rare finds whose recipe is the perfect amounts of house, garages, 1/3 cleared land, 2/3 wooded acreage, pond, and garden. The house is located on the ATV trail and is a stone's throw away from some of the best snowmobile trails in the tri-county area. Not to mention the Ntl Forest affords plenty of opportunities for the hunting/fishing enthusiasts for it is just down the road from Long, Big Sand, and Kentuck Lakes (all of which are over 700 acres)! The year-round home is cute as can be, with real wood floors and knotty pine throughout. There is a full unfinished basement where the world is your oyster. Finish it into another BR/BA, family room, exercise, craft, or keep it as-is for storage. If you’re in search of a property that affords oodles of opportunities for outdoor fun in the sun, this listing is for you!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.