|Address||113 Wall St E|
|Sub Area||Eagle River City|
|Property Type||Building and Land|
|Floor Space||2500 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.63 Acres|
|Media||View Additional Media|
Are you looking for a building with an AMAZING location, GREAT visibility and SQUARE FOOTAGE galore? This commercial building is situated downtown Eagle River and is a hot spot for local businesses with the heavy foot traffic it receives. This building is currently used for retail, but with the high speed internet availability & phone service, it could make for a great multi-use building. Use a portion of it for your own business/office use, then rent out additional space to other businesses for extra income. In addition, the full upper level could be be remodeled into living space with a little sweat equity and TLC. Thinking outside the box with this building could get you exactly what you need. The possibilities are endless...
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.