Room Sizes (1,056 Sqft)
|Living Room||21 x 11|
|Master Bedroom||12 x 11|
|Bedroom||10’5” x 8’9”|
|Kitchen||21’10” x 9’4”|
|Enclosed Porch||25’7” x 7’6”|
|Address||7539 Long Lake Rd|
|Sub Area||Sugar Camp|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1056 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.80 Acres|
|Parking||1 Space, 1 Car, Detached|
Just bring a bag, pack up the babies & grab the ol' lady because it's fully furnished & comes complete with a dry boathouse, pier, fire pit, 1-car garage, & storage shed- making this vacation retreat a package deal worth considering. Out of the tension zone on quiet Long Lake which is in between Eagle River & Rhinelander, WI. Long lake which is 56 acres. This cabin is the perfect lake escape- with 240+ feet of water frontage & provides the opportunity for all the lakeside fun & living. The rustic 2 BR & 1.5 BA seasonal log sided home features log details throughout- including cathedral ceilings & log beam frames. The kitchen/dining area overlook the lake & the patio doors to the deck provide one with nightly views of the sunset. The enclosed porch offers protection from the elements on chilly nights while wall to wall windows give you a spectacular lake views. The perfect Northwoods WI cabin, come see today!
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.