Room Sizes (841 Sqft)
|Kitchen||15 x 8’8”|
|Bonus Room||15 x 7’5”|
|Living Room||15’8” x 11’10”|
|Bedroom||11’8” x 10’9”|
|Bedroom||10’6” x 11’6”|
|Address||11783 Hwy 70|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||841 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1.50 Acres|
|Parking||1 Car, Detached|
This cutie patootie home will not last long! Whether you are looking for a starter home, downsizing, or an affordable Up North escape this home could fit the bill. It is a solid 2BR/1B year-round home with a full unfinished basement, and 1 car detached garage. Updates include laminate flooring, stainless-steel appliances, new roof, water heater, furnace, pressure tank, and pump in 2019. Sitting on approximately 1.5 acres the lot boasts a beautiful level yard with towering trees giving one privacy. There is a patio between the garage and home and a fenced in yard for the critters (or kids) to keep them from going astray. Not to mention there is a firepit in the backyard to roast marshmallows over and enjoy nights under the stars. Another notable is the suana for relaxation. Situated west of Minocqua, one is close to town and all its conveniences and attractions. Priced at $135,000 this is priced to sell.
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.