|Address||4485W Highview Dr|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2313 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||2.52 Acres|
|Parking||2 Car, Attached|
(258/DW/PB) 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home on a 2.52+/- acre well-wooded lot with over 500+/- feet of frontage with a point on French Lake in Iron County. Over 1,500+/- sq. ft. of living area on the main level featuring a large living room with wood burning fireplace and several large patio doors opening to the wraparound deck, open concept kitchen and dining area, full bath, 3 roomy bedrooms and an open entrance with stairway to the lower finished level. Lower level features large family room with two sets of triple pane patio doors, 3/4 bath and utility room with washer/dryer hookups. There is a walkup from the lower level to the attached 2 car garage. Fenced in dog run. Great location at the end of a town road for privacy. $319,900. 2020 taxes: $3,405. (Lot 1 of CSM #86 17-41N-3E and part of Govt. Lot 1 Sec. 18-41N-3E)
Listed by BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.