Room Sizes (1,524 Sqft)
|Living Room||17 x 11’7”|
|Dining Room||11’7” x 9’9”|
|Kitchen||11’7” x 9’2”|
|Bedroom||15’2” x 11’4”|
|Bedroom||11’7” x 11’5”|
|Bedroom||12’9” x 12’3”|
|Bedroom||11’5” x 11’1”|
|Address||313 First St N|
|Sub Area||Eagle River City|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1524 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.26 Acres|
|Parking||1 Car, 2 Car, Detached|
|Media||View Additional Media|
A charming home in the city of Eagle River. This adorable city home has so much character with the beautiful hardwood floors, solid and classic front door, wood burning fireplace and built-in storage of reminiscent of yester year. The kitchen is cheerful with bright colorful tiles warping around the backsplash and over looks the large green back yard, which comes complete with a massive pine in the corner. The kids and pets are going to love it or create a backyard oasis. The Cape Cod style home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, full basement plus a large fenced back yard, 2 car detached garage plus an attached one car garage. Being in town allows for easy use of the library and parks, convenient to restaurants, and walk to all the festivals and events. Home is where the heart is and this abode is ready to welcome you home.
Listed by RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
(click to close)
Judy Barr: Licensed REALTOR since 1989, active in Vilas and Oneida County market places since 1995. Licensed Broker 2012
Drea Myszka- REALTOR since 2016, Sales Associate/Buyer's Agent
Office Professional Designations and Community
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the
U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field.
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program.
- ABR-Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Certified
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, MEMBER OF LUXURY INSTITUTE OF REALTORS
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist, designee are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. Expert at counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home.