There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- On 2nd Ave $121,770 39.3 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED N4981 Washington St $42,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,450 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED N11292 Dorr St $140,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,432 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- On Cth Q $5,200,000 2,600.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- Lot 9-on South Shore Rd $19,900 1.2 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 8 South Shore Rd $130,000 3.2 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- W8048 Cth A $525,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,000 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- Lot 4 Bay Highlands Dr $100,000 3.4 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- Lots 5/6 Bay Highlands Dr $229,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 572 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- Lot 5/6 Bay Highlands Dr $329,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 572 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- End David Rd $79,000 37.7 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- Lots 1-3-on Hwy 64 $45,000 7.8 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 734 Deleglise St $183,000 6 Bed 2 Bath 3,622 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 0 Chelsea Rd $29,000 9.2 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- 1831 Laurisa Ln $24,900 0.4 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 1811 Laurisa Ln $24,900 0.4 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- Lot 13 Cth F $27,500 3.4 Acres RE/MAX EXCEL
- 1.06 Ac Cth W $22,900 1.1 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- N6708 Mistwood Dr $65,000 1.8 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2236 Switzers Pt Rd $319,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,104 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Langlade, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Langlade homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.