There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
214 listings found loading listings.. finding your location..
- #7 Ralph Ln $15,900 1.4 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- Lot 11-on Rolling Hills Rd $32,000 3.3 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 820 2nd Ave $24,900 0.6 Acres CR REALTY
- 995 Hwy 45 $349,900 1.4 Acres CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED - MADISON
- On Hwy 52 $472,046 195.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- On Diamond Roof Rd $739,860 354.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 9.8 Acres-on Hwy 64 $45,000 9.8 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- On Cth A $24,900 5.6 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 1802 Neva Rd $199,000 5 Bed 1 Bath 1,600 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- On Pig Snout Ln $78,146 40.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Star Lake Rd $87,285 40.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- On Pig Snout Ln $90,688 38.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- On Hemlock Lake Rd $185,900 80.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- On Diamond Roof Rd $1,675,520 544.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Langlade, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Langlade homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.