There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 1 Cth J $29,000 1.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 6 Earls Ct $29,900 0.6 Acres RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- Lot 1-226 4th St S $29,900 0.1 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 1.02 Acres-near Parkway Dr $39,900 1.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 15-on Commerce Loop $39,900 1.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 11-tbd Sarah B Ln $40,000 1.6 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- On Hwy 45 $48,900 6.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 636 Hwy 45 $69,000 1 Bath 900 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Hwy 47 $75,000 0.7 Acres RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 418 Pine St $85,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,204 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 1027 1st Ave $85,000 832 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 0 Hwy 51 $85,000 1.7 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- On Hwy 47 $95,000 1.1 Acres RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 500 Hwy 45 $99,000 2 Bath 3,436 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 210 First St $109,000 0.1 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 3090 Cth K $115,000 RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 123 Division St E $119,900 2,052 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- On Hwy 70 $124,900 3.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 1663 Hwy 45 $124,900 2.7 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 3925 Cth E $134,900 2,640 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.