There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 28-226 Hwy 70 $25,000 1 Bath 268 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 1 Cth J $29,000 1.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 6 Earls Ct $29,900 0.6 Acres RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- Lot 1-226 4th St S $29,900 0.1 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 1.02 Acres-near Parkway Dr $39,900 1.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 15-on Commerce Loop $39,900 1.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 26 & 27-226 Hwy 70 $49,000 0 Bed 2 Bath 547 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 24 & 25-226 Hwy 70 $65,000 1 Bath 547 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- On Ray Pl $65,000 0.4 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- On Hwy 47 $75,000 0.7 Acres RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 1027 1st Ave $85,000 832 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- Lot 3-Along Hwy 51 $85,000 2.0 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- On Hwy 47 $95,000 1.1 Acres RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1265 Catfish Lake Rd $99,000 3 Bath 2,260 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 210 First St $109,000 0.1 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 7364 Hwy 70 $119,900 4.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 123 Division St E $119,900 2,052 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3925 Cth E $124,900 0 Bed 0 Bath 10.1 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 107 Railroad St $135,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 3,360 Sqft ADVENTURE REALTY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC.
- 3359 Hwy 70 $149,900 1,600 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.