There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 5 Acres 4th St N $20,000 5.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- OFFER ACCEPTED 12 Acres Menominee St $22,500 12.2 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- 17.8 Ac 4th St N $35,000 17.8 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- Lot 9- Kautza Dr $35,000 3.0 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- Lot 8- Kautza Dr $35,000 3.0 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- Lot 1 Hometown Dr $50,000 2.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 612 5th Ave $69,000 5 Bed 2 Bath 2,520 Sqft CR REALTY
- Lot 10- Hwy 45 $72,900 6.0 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- N4982 Hwy 52 $79,900 0 Bed 2 Bath 2,000 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 533 5th Ave $80,000 0 Bed 1 Bath 3,132 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- W10599 Cth K $82,500 2 Bath 2,425 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 402 Main St W $85,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,198 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED N11090 Tannery Rd $89,900 672 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- 500 Field St $90,000 8,400 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- Lot 4 Hometown Dr $100,000 4.4 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- Lot 3 Hometown Dr $100,000 2.8 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 463 Hwy 32 $105,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2.6 Acres SHOREWEST REALTORS - NORTHERN REALTY & LAND
- 8.94 Acr 4th St N $109,900 9.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- W11004 Cth T $110,000 700 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 4470 Branch St N $120,000 0 Bed 2 Bath 2,960 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.